Skip to the content of the web site.


Undergraduate Forms

The Registrar's Office is responsible for administering undergraduate studies, including registration support and maintenance of student records. Visit their Forms Page to find forms for the following:

  • request transcripts or letters
  • course overrides, plan changes and internal transfers or withdrawals
  • apply for undergraduate re-admission
  • change your legal name
  • cross-register for courses at Wilfrid Laurier
  • information on convocation or graduation
  • Letter of Permission to take courses at other institutions
  • petitions for academic exceptions and late registration

If you have trouble with these forms please contact the Registrar's Office.